Spacer

Welcome Header

Hip-Hop: 2017-2018

Be prepared to move & groove! Hip Hop focus on rhythm, syncopation and stage presence. Derived from a combination of jazz funk and street jazz, this style of dance require high energy, attention to detail and complex rhythms. Music, choreography and class combinations are kept age appropriate.

The following classes are invited to participate in our special end of year performance. A costume purchase and regular attendance are requirements to participate in this performance.

These classes are a fusion of style dancing and an urban style of street dance. 

Dance attire & shoes are available for purchase at the dance studio. Open House - August 31st - September 2nd, call for hours 203-544-9007.

Dress Code: Any color leotard (no half tops) or a T-shirt long enough to cover mid-section, black jazz boots (a low pull on style jazz shoe) for levels I & II, black dance sneakers for level III. Jazz pants, dance shorts or athletic pants may be worn. Dance sneakers that are dedicated inside shoes only may be worn during class for all levels, however jazz shoes are required for all performances for level I & II. No jewelry, watches or gum.

Tuition: $775.00/year
Hip-Hop

Hip Hop I/II
(1st - 4th grade) Wednesday
6:00 – 7:00 pm
Hip Hop III
(5th - 8th grade) Wednesday
7:00 - 8:00 pm

The Wilton Dance Studio Inc • 941 Danbury Road • Wilton, Connecticut 06897
All Content © Copyright 2015 The Wilton Dance Studio Inc • Privacy Policy and Terms of UseContact
Design by ElectricBruin